About this function
- The operator bears (joint) responsibility for the process of the production line and the end product.
- You check the production line and make sure it is ready for use.
- You take care of the production process from semi-finished product to finished product and also ensure the supply of semi-finished products, auxiliary materials and packaging materials by the forklift driver.
- In the meantime, you carry out various quality checks to ensure the quality, legality and food safety of the product.
- The position is for 39 hours a week in daytime or evening shifts.
We are looking for operators with the following profile:
- Education level LBO/MBO level 3.
- A well-developed quality awareness.
- Ensures compliance with quality and food safety requirements.
- Capability to create a good atmosphere among the employees on the line.
Interested in this job? Please contact Jolanda Francke, our HR Consultant – phone number +31 514 568 600. You can apply for this job by sending your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.